Thursday, April 3, 2014

What types of designs would you like to see more of this Spring/Summer?

Hi there everyone. I know that I have been away for a while. I apologize. It has been hectic here at JMO Creations. Designing new patterns and getting loads of ideas for new ones. Of course you know that sometimes the designing process can be slow at time. Mainly because I actually have to make them first. LMAO!!!

What I want to know is what types of designs would you, My fans and customers would like to see more of this coming Spring and Summer. I am open to all ideas.

So many new things in the works and a few already being tested. Will have some new patterns coming out within the month. YAY!!!!!!

Please stop by and let me know what you would like to see.


Thank you in advance and have a great week.

As always,
I never go a day, without a little crochet.


No comments:

Post a Comment