Wednesday, April 9, 2014

New Pattern Available The Bopper Topper

JMO Creations new pattern now available on Etsy!!!!


My new pattern The Bopper Topper is now available on Etsy.
The Craftsy and Ravelry links will be available shortly.



A little info on my new pattern.

Have you every watched an old movie from the 40s or 50s and just fell in love with the fashion?

That's what I did and it inspired me to come up with this pretty baby.
Hats from that era were usually made in felt, knit or crochet. I had to have one of my own.

This cap frames the face perfectly and look so elegant on. I think it is the perfect boating cap or cap for those awesome themed parties everyone seems to love.


This cap can be made in Adult sizes small to large and can be made with acrylic or cotton yarn.


This hat has two different styles as well. One style with a brim and one style without the brim.


(The flower pattern I used for the cap is a free tutorial by Bobwilson123 and the link can be found on the pattern)
I hope you enjoy this cap as much as I did making it.

Jess @ JMO Creations











No comments:

Post a Comment