Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Sunburst Slouch Pattern now available for purchase on Etsy, Craftsy and Ravelry

JMO Creations new pattern The Sunburst Slouch is now available for purchase on Etsy!!!!


When I made this slouch hat I was outside in the garden and the sun was shining. Well the sun and the color of the yarn speaks for itself. I wanted a new slouch hat for myself and family that would look great on any head.

I love how breezy this hat is. Just staring at it makes you think you are staring right at the sun. The little optional brim just gives it that little extra shade on a really bright day.

This hat uses bulky yarn but can also be made using 2 strands of worsted weight yarn. It is super easy to make bigger by just adding increase rows.


I am pleased to annouce that the pattern is now available for purchase on Etsy!




Etsy

Craftsy

Ravelry


No comments:

Post a Comment