Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Hi everyone!!!!

 Hey there everyone. I know I haven't been around for a long while. I have been busy busy busy. I am designing both crochet and knit items since I took knit back up again. I also did not have a computer for a better part of the year last year but I have kne now. I will be posting again soon. 

Things coming soon to a computer near you:

I will be posting tips and tricks for both crochet and knit. 

Favorite free patterns

Top 10 Free Pattern weekly posts

Pattern help when needed

I will also start mini webinars on Pattern Reading 101!!!!

I hope you all are as excited as I am. 

I hope you all have an amazing Valentines Day!!!

See you soon. 

Don't want to miss out on any posts? 

Sign up for email notifications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment